Wednesday 2 August 2017

INSTA FOREX $500 start-up capital Idea

The objectives of InstaForex does not based on instant profit instant withdraw...its a matter of long time trading and investment. They offer $500 free as initial deposit to trade which is even better and I have been trading with InstaForex of which I have never benefited with any form of their promo and bonuses in the past till present. I have classified the broker to as stingy on bonus matter and frustrating in terms of account verification. I have passed their 2 level account verification anyway. All I do is to trade with my real money and forget the irrelevant bonuses. 
I was surprise with his business without verification because I have referred 3 of my friend to give it a try and it real. I have assisted my friends in trading their account of which I was able to use 0.1 upto 1 lot size for now without restriction. This issue was that they stopped out the account when profit reach %10 and the 3 account of my friend at attained $50 profit with grant balance of $566 

The problem now was that my friends don't have minimum of $50 to offer as deposit in order to continue trading according to InstaForex rules. Dear Trading in my own perspective I see this $500 as an awuff (great opportunities) for start great investment on long time bias. I wish the instaForex can give me $500 directly to my old account so I can benefit as well. InstaForex...I don't do this to promote your company but to consider me, your old client for this great opportunities. 

No comments:

Post a Comment